Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2016

My Trip on a Lego Spaceship

Once I was in a Lego spaceship and I was lost but it was awesome. My friend Hunter started a war and there were 100,000 of them and we bet them. I saved the day with Hunter and we flew away in the Millennium Falcon. We flew to my master and his name is Kylo Ren. He has a red
Lightsaber.

Kylo Ren turned bad when he was good. We got out our lightsabers and started fighting, Then Chewy came with a bow and arrow on his back. And we versed all the stormtroopers.

And we came along and met some old friends called Hans Solo and the Queen.

And then we went back home and helped some of Chewy’s friends. They are fighting the rest of the stormtroopers who are still out there.

4 comments:

  1. It was fun to work on this story with you Blake. It was great to see you use the voice to text function on your Chromebook. And yes it makes a couple of mistakes but you get your ideas down so quickly. I know you love Star Wars so i am looking forward to more adventures from a galaxy far far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Adam here from Awahono School,I like how you added Star Wars people.I also like how you added lots of detail.I would like to know where was your experience?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Labels

Followers