Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Blake's Birthday Plans

On Saturday it's going to be my birthday. I'm going to have a family birthday and it's going to be real fun. First I get to go to Drexels. I am going to have pancakes with maple syrup.  I'm going to have a drink of fizzy. My favourite fizzy is coca cola.

After I have been to Drexels I am going to go to Time Zone.

I am going to play a pirate game. You have a steering wheel and guns. You have to shoot the bad ones. My sister was playing with me. I asked if I could play by myself and I got golden points. You have to shoot the pirates and the diamonds.

After I have been to Time Zone I am going to get my chocolate cake. My cake is going to have Batman on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Labels

Followers