Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

The Three Little Pigs - The Big Bad Wolf


I was trying to make a house for the three little pigs.
I made my house out of cardboard and polystyrene.

I was going to fold the paper and put the polystyrene things on. I folded it one more time. I made one little wall. Then I made the other side.

I was getting red paper for putting on the polystyrene.





When we were outside I was doing my play. I was the Big Bad Wolf in the Three Little Pigs. I blew down the the straw house when we were performing our play.Then I was blew down the stick house. Then I was trying to blow down the brick house but I couldn't.





I tried to go down the chimney but I couldn't because it was hot. There was a big bowl of water in the fireplace. My bum went in it first and it hurt. A helicopter came down and took me out. Then I went back down to my house hiding. I never wanted to come back again because it was freaky,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Labels

Followers