Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

When I get to go to work with my Dad and Mum

On the holidays I went to my dad's work. The trucks were big and the trucks were heavy. When the people work in the trucks its really hard when it's raining. When it's training the truck might fall over.

The trucks carry horses to other places. It is fun when I get to go in the truck and pick up the horses. Sometimes the horses kick the truck. One time the horses were kicking the side of the truck and there was a big mark A big piece of wood came out and we had to put a new bit on. My dad told me that someone put a new bit of wood on.

When I go with dad we stop somewhere to eat. Day says, "why do we always have to stop?" I say, "because I'm hungry, because you don't feed me much." I like to stop for a hot dog and a chocolate Up and Go.

Dad is a good truck driver. He stays on the right side of the road. Sometimes he goes on the other side of the road when there is water coming down. He looked in the mirror and said, "What was that?"

Mum doesn't drive the truck. Mum doesn't drive anything. She works at a work called the NZI. She works with computers and sells houses. There is a guy called Sean who helps her. Mum drives a car to work. Mum stays on the right side of the road. she doesn't do what dad does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Labels

Followers